District 21 is seeking nominations for the elected positions of
- District Director,
- Program Quality Director,
- Club Growth Director, and
- Division Directors.
For more information on additional leadership opportunities, please visit the District 21 website https://d21tm.org/nominate-members/(scroll to the bottom for brief descriptions of the leadership roles).
These positions will be filled by election at District 21’s Council Meeting on Saturday April 27th, 2024. All qualified members are encouraged to self-nominate and run for office.
Leadership in Toastmasters offers vital experience in:
- Team building
- Goal setting
- Problem solving
Other key benefits are networking with other business leaders, making new friends, and gaining a better understanding of how Toastmasters works on a global scale.
To be best prepared for your campaign take time to read the following documents.
- Call for Nominations – Find out what is required of District Leaders and what qualifications pertain to each role.
- Campaign guidelines – also see policy 9.0 in Policy and Protocol and
- District Administrative Bylaws – Related to District Administration Bylaws issued and modified from time to time by the Board of Directors.
- Running your Campaign
Applications for the elected positions are due by February 29, 2024. All applicants must submit the Leader Nominating Form, Officer Agreement, District Officer Biographical Form and photo of themselves, to the District Leadership Chair.
If you have questions, contact District Leadership Chair, Karen Burgess at: firstname.lastname@example.org.