Official Branding Guidelines
Welcome to District 21’s Public Relations resource section. Check out the links and tips below to help you promote, build and grow your Toastmasters club. From media releases to messaging, this is an excellent reference for publicity and promotion—and not just for the VP PR! Your PR resources are now ONE CLICK away! Toastmasters Brand Visuals
- Key visual elements that create the unique Toastmaster brand – including colors and fonts, but also key messaging that will help you describe Toastmasters to others.
Toastmasters International Logos, Images and Templates
- Easy access to the TI logo and wordmark and tagline
Media Outreach Materials:
- Let the World Know: Publicity and Promotion Handbook
- View a Sample News Release
- Toastmaster International Media Kit and Fact Sheet
- Canadian Media List: Mondo Times/Canada/BC
- Find a B.C. Community Paper Near You: Black Press
- Media Conference Minutiae … The Art of Delivering an Effective Media Conference: Practical Tips & Techniques
Seeking ways to promote your club?
- Can you believe it? 100’s of Membership ideas! Download PDF here.
- A shorter, evolving list that you can participate in building: 25 Simple ideas & steps to Promote Your Club. Download PDF here.
Need help creating or maintaining your club website?
- Perhaps the most important part of PR for your club, your WEBSITE is an effective tool to draw guests and reflect your club’s unique culture.
- Many clubs use Free Toast Host – Request a Website
- Tip: Toastmaster club websites from around the world can be inspirational!